[wisb] Fwd: Cherokee Marsh - Blacm Throated Blue

  • From: Dan Graham <theluckiest2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 06:51:03 -0700 (PDT)

Prothonotary in parking lot middle section. Wow...it's a fallout here...yellow
rump, proth, common yellow, parula. Btg....you name it.
Dan G

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dan Graham <theluckiest2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 12, 2010 8:47:24 AM CDT
To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wisb] Cherokee Marsh - Blacm Throated Blue

I just got to Cherokee marsh after MAS field trip. Driving in at about 5 mph I
heard and then saw a Male Black Throated Blue at the edge of the woods inthe
gravel drives last turn before the field opens up.

Posted as quick as possible, flew back across in to wooded area near boardwalk.
Lots of other stuff singing.

Dan G
Madison

Sent from my iPhone