[wisb] Fw: Bent

  • From: "Marilyn Bontly" <mbontly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:02:32 -0600

An acquaintaince of mine has most of the Bent's Life Histories of North
American Birds series of bird books she would like to donate to a willing
party.  See her message below.  She lives in the Milwaukee area.  If you are
interested, please reply to:
Kay Hahn
chahn@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you, Marilyn Bontly, Bayside