[wisb] Free window decals to save WI birds

  • From: Tuftedtitmouse2@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 08:13:13 EDT

Hello, All,
The Wisconsin Humane Society is once again giving away free WindowAlert
static anti-bird-collision decals.  The latest offer can be seen here, on  our
web site (_www.wihumane.org/wildlife_ (http://www.wihumane.org/wildlife) ).

"Get up to 10 FREE 4-packs of WindowAlerts for just $2.50 per pack shipping
 and handling per pack, while supplies last (we have about 4600 4-packs
available).
WindowAlerts normally  retail for $6.00 for a pack of four, plus shipping.
If you need to treat  multiple windows, the cost can add up quickly. But
thanks to a generous grant  from the Jeff Rusinow Family Foundation, we are
able to provide you with enough  WindowAlerts to affordably treat multiple
windows at your home or office. Help  prevent migratory birds from crashing
into
windows this fall! Supplies are  limited, so order your WindowAlerts today!
This offer is limited to 10 packs per  household, while supplies last, to
mailing addresses in the contiguous US;  sorry, we cannot accept orders from
outside the US. "
BTW: if you stop in to  our wildlife rehab center during open hours, you
can pick up your WindowAlerts  and skip the S&H fee.  Though if you want to
instead, make a donation  to our wildlife conservation and rehab work, we
won't stop ya'. :)
Our suggestions for  installation and spacing can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6evrH94eTzY
Regards,
Scott Diehl
Richfield, Washington  Co., and Milwaukee