[wisb] Foy: broad wing hawk Chippewa cty

  • From: Claudia <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:00:41 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings birders,
I had an foy broad  wing hawk along hwy29 heading west from x. I had an foy
winter wren in the yard this morning. And my flowering crab has bloomed for
thefirst time in April in 11 years. I assume it's a climate change anomaly. But
that bloom usually heralds the arrival of rt hummingbirds.

Good birding,
Claudia giamati