[wisb] FYI: Managing your options on Wisbirdn

  • From: Tom Sykes <sykes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 07:41:39 -0500

It's that time of year when the number of posts on WISBIRDN have increased
along with requests asking me about changing their subscription settings on
WISBIRDN. As a reminder, all the information subscribers need to understand
about how the list works and how to change subscription settings are found at:

//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn (bookmarking the link in your browser is
advised)

Key links included at the above site:

1. The "Webpage" link "Wisconsin Birding Network" which will take subscribers
to the WISBIRDN web site where they will find all they need know about how
WISBIRDN functions.

2. The List Archive link where you can browse/search WISBIRDN archives by
month.

3. The very useful "User Options" controls to change subscription settings like
Vacation and Digest mode as well as unsubscribing from the list.

NOTE: Each and every post to the list contains the following footer about where
to find help:

The mysteries about how WISBIRDN functions may leave some subscribers feeling a
little like like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz - how did I get here and how do I
get home? Consider the //www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn link as your red
slippers.

 Tom Sykes
Wisbirdn List Administrator