[wisb] Eastern Kingbirds, Madison, Dane Co. (no Ross's Goose)

  • From: Jesse Ellis <calocitta8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 13:54:46 -0500

Hey all-

Two Eastern Kingbirds arrived this morning in Madison; one was at Henry
Vilas Park and the other in the Arboretum. I'm sure more have arrived
elsewhere. There were also three Warbling Vireos singing in the north part
of the Arboretum, another first of the year for me.

I looked again for the Ross's Goose with no success. I think it may have
left with the favorable weather.

And I had my first Baltimore Oriole of the season on my short walk.

Jesse Ellis
--
Jesse Ellis
Madison, Dane Co, WI