[wisb] Dodge Co. Juneau area Snowy owl and Merlin continue today

  • From: "Rhonda Schrab" <rdzs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 19:31:48 -0600

I visited S. Grove Rd. near Juneau again this afternoon and again found the
snowy owl and merlin. The owl flew across the road in front of me at 2:45
and landed in the same area of the field it was sitting in yesterday. The
merlin was in the area of the house south of the intersection of S. Grove
Rd. and Shady Lane Rd.
 Dave Schrab
 Dodge Co