[wisb] Re: Disappointed in lack of posts

  • From: "John Krerowicz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dedlnr@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: thahnbirder@xxxxxxxxx, mrstrass@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 21:46:12 -0400

I too believed the number of postings on WisBird had fallen off recently. I
have a Facebook account but only to check for Hoy Audubon of Kenosha/Racine
Counties FB listings. An email on WB encouraging use of WI Birding FB convinced
me to try it. I went to the web site, and clicked on a video about an owl that
apparently had flown into a house.

Its 52-second length included several "Jesus Christ" pleas and wrapped up with
a few searing pieces of profanity. That's not the best way to advertise use of
the site. And I figure this is the exception, not the rule. I'm hoping this
just slipped by the WI Birding monitors.

And yes, I do believe such language is not appropriate on a publicly-used
medium.

I plan to notify the WI Birding site about the video, too.

John Krerowicz
Kenosha
dedlnr@xxxxxxx