[wisb] Dike Rd Horicon Marsh

  • From: JOEY REICHHOFF <jreichhoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 08:42:09 -0500

My wife and I got to Dike Rd around 6:00 this morning.  We heard a few
American Bitterns ba dunk a dunking right away.  We found two
Black-necked Stilts, one Willet, one Black-Bellied Plover, one
Short-billed Dowitcher, Wilson's Snipe, Least Sandpipers, Yellowlegs,
and Killdeer.  Also several Black-Crowed Night Herons and other
standard marsh birds.

-Joey Reichhoff-
leaving Fond du Lac today with his wife
and moving to Barronett, WI