[wisb] Re: Dark-eyed Junco information (no sightings)

  • From: Scott Weberpal <scott.weberpal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jenthreat@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 19:41:27 -0500

I don't see it on that list either, however, ebird data can be a much more
accurate indicator as to "average" arrival dates rather than early/late
records.  Looks like they generally start arriving the first week of
September:
http://ebird.org/ebird/GuideMe?step=saveChoices&getLocations=counties&parentState=US-WI&speciesCodes=daejun&bMonth=01&bYear=1900&eMonth=12&eYear=2013&reportType=species&counties=US-WI-079&continue.x=62&continue.y=12&continue=Continue

Scott Weberpal
Whitewater
Walworth County