[wisb] Cudahy reminder

  • From: John Idzikowski <idzikoj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:38:59 -0500 (CDT)

After striking out after 1.5 hrs on the phantom flycatcher I headed to the lake
shore. The wild fruit crop is as heavy as I have ever seen it in the shoreline
parks. The drive between the Sheridan Park pool and the golf course was loaded
with robins, waxwings and House Finch along the west side of the drive. The
fruit should last here well into December. Recall that this stretch has been a
great fall vagrant trap over the years with records of Varied
Thrush, Mt. Bluebird, solitares and Mockingbirds, as well as the Rock Wren and
Townsend's Wa nearby.

John I
Milwaukee