[wisb] Re: Crow fights?

  • From: "Terri Welisek" <terriw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <heyheystop@xxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:58:41 -0500

I have witnessed what I would consider mock battles much like dogs
wrestling, or better yet, teenage boys. They grapple in the air, twisting,
often with one on its back before turning tables and breaking away to a
roost. This activity seems to repeat several times within what appears to be
a family group.

Terri Welisek
Sherwood WI Calumet County