[wisb] Columbus and Retreat CBCs- Please help!!

  • From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:19:49 -0600

Hi everyone,
I am desperately in need of counters for both of my CBC circles.

The Retreat CBC is centered at the town of Retreat in Crawford county and will
take place on Dec 18th. As of now, I am at the minimum number needed to cover
the most important sections.  I could use four more counters at the minimum and
as many more as possible.  I especially need someone who would be willing to
hike Rush Creek State Natural area. Otherwise, this beautiful bluff along the
Mississippi will receive no coverage at all.

The Columbus CBC is centered near the town of Columbus and will take place on
Dec 20. As of now, it is in danger of being incomplete as I don't have enough
counters to adequately cover the circle.

If you can help out (even for a few hours) on either of these counts, please
let me know ASAP!

Thanks!

--Chris

Happy Birding! --Chris W, Richland CountyTour leader Swallowtail Birding Tours
https://www.facebook.com/Swallowtailbirdingtours?ref=hl

Interpretive Naturalist Mississippi Explorer Cruises
http://mississippiexplorer.com/chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://swallowtailedkite.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swallowtailphoto

"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived, though its first
material expression be destroyed; a vanished harmony may yet again inspire the
composer; but when the last individual of a race of living things breathes no
more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be
again."

(From William Beebe's "The Bird: Its Form and Function," 1906)