[wisb] Chippewa LT Duck NO, Bohemian Waxwings in Eau Claire

  • From: "Janine Polk" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "j_l_polk@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: chippewa-valley-birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 13:52:12 -0800

I didn't see the Long-tailed Duck this afternoon at either Chippewa Falls spot
(nor did I see the male Hooded Merganser), however on my way home I stopped at
the Omaha Street cemeteries and found 7 Bohemian Waxwings with a flock of about
40 Cedar Waxwings, a House Finch, and a few Starlings, all taking turns at the
usual crab trees.

Janine Polk
Eau Claire