[wisb] Chimney Swifts, Chippewa Falls

  • From: Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:47:06 -0500

Monday and Tuesday nights between 7:30 and 8 pm I observed 65 to 100 Chimney
Swifts circling the chimney at the Rutledge Home in Chippewa Falls.  It's at
the corner of Bridgewater and Eagle Streets.  It's exciting to see so many at
one time.  I hope they stick around a few more days.

Rory Cameron

Chippewa Falls

Chippewa County

"We come and go, but the land is always here. And the people who love it and
understand it are the people who own it?for a little while."   Willa Cather