[wisb] Chequamegon Bay Birding & Nature Festival, May 15-17

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ashlandbirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 08:24:08 -0600

As a member of the steering committee, I'm pleased to announce that the third
annual Chequamegon Bay Birding & Nature Festival will be held Fri-Sun, May
15-17, 2009 along the south shore of Lake Superior near Ashland, Wisconsin.
For festival information and registration, please visit our website:

http://www.birdandnaturefest.com/

The festival features over 100 field trips, presentations, workshops, and youth
programs on an incredible variety of topics, ranging from birds to bears, fish
to flowers, dragonflies to bats, fungi to frogs, and much more.  This year's
keynote speaker is the great humorist and storyteller, Al Batt.  Local legend
Dick Verch will also present on his 30+ years of Chequamegon Bay birding
experience.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.  Otherwise,
tell your friends and I hope to see you there!

Ryan Brady
Grand View, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady
To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.