[wisb] Camera- Canon SX40

  • From: timarytm@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Wisbirdn Post <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 06:22:17 -0800 (PST)

We purchased the Canon SX40 primarily based on some recommendations for it
posted here, but also because we loved our old Canon A-80. We are absolutely
thrilled with it! For a $400 camera, it does an amazing job of getting
close-ups of birds while sitting in the cozy comfort inside. It has a wide
array of nice features and we like having the zoom lens as part of the camera.
This does make the camera heavier but still managable. We have had great
battery life although I will be getting another soon so we never have to be
without one. Thanks for the posts (I know they were awhile ago.)
Mary Maertz
Appleton and Wabeno