[wisb] Re: CBC participation

  • From: Gayle Davis <humnbrd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:02:47 -0600

We've had numerous "new" birders join some of our north-central counts
in the past couple of years.  All were somewhat intimidated about
signing up, and assured they were welcome and they would have fun.  Now
they eagerly sign on as they had a great time on their first count.  A
terrific way to spark an interest in bird life and their role in the
ecology of our planet.
Good for you, Tom!

Gayle Davis

Owen, Taylor Cty