[wisb] CBC field counter sign

  • From: Peter Fissel <peter.fissel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:15:30 +0000

?There is now a link to the Christmas Bird Count field counter sign on the WSO
CBC page to print out and put in your car window :

http://wsobirds.org/christmas-bird-count   (scroll all the way to the bottom.)

I put mine in a clear sleeve backed with black paper  and tape it in either the
back or side window.  More than once, a Good Samaritan who was slowing down to
see if I needed help saw the sign, waved and kept going.

Peter Fissel

Madison WI