[wisb] CBC Dates

  • From: Kyle Lindemer <kyle.lindemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WI Bird List <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 08:12:06 -0500

As the CBC season approaches, I would like to remind all the CBC compilers
to get their dates to me as soon as possible.  Having the dates posted will
ensure that volunteers have enough time to plan accordingly with the busy
holiday season approaching, and hopefully attract new volunteers.
I am still looking for a compiler for the Portage, Fond du Lac, Monroe,
Rosendale, and Superior circles.

The CBC locations and dates can be found here.
http://wsobirds.org/?page_id=2353

Thank you to everyone who has already sent me their dates.

--
Kyle Lindemer
WSO CBC Coordinator