[wisb] Re: Bridge Cameras

  • From: "Tom Schultz" <trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cdermody@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Wisconsin Birding Network'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 16:19:10 -0600

Here's a page that you might find interesting, comparing the Canon SX50 (a
bridge camera) to DSLRs:
http://www.pbase.com/dadas115/blog/zblogcanonsx50

Greg Lavaty is an outstanding bird photographer, so I find it interesting
and worthwhile to read his opinions.
http://www.pbase.com/dadas115/birds

By the way, the new Canon SX60 just came out last month.

Tom Schultz
Green Lake Co.