[wisb] Bonaparte's Gull at North Point Sheboygan and the Laughing Gull at Port Washington Oz. Co. 6/10/14, some images...

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:47:36 -0500

Hi all,
The Bonaparte’s Gull were plentiful at North Point in Sheboygan WI. along
with my previous post of the presence of the Little Gulls there. I also
made a stop at the Port Washington Harbor and got distant views of the
reported Laughing Gull. I view the gull from the Coal Dock Park there and
almost missed it as it was way out on the side of a stone wall near the
water. Some of the other species present at North Point in Sheboygan were 5
American White Pelicans and 10 Caspian Terns. The gulls can really put on a
show!

Images of the Bonaparte's and Laughing Gull at this link if you care to
view them:

http://www.windowtowildlife.com/bonapartes-gull-north-point-laughing-gull-port-washington-june-10-2014/

Thanks and good birding,

Jim Edlhuber