[wisb] Blue-winged Warbler for Madison BIGBYers

  • From: Max Witynski <birdmax922@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:30:32 -0500

A small alert to the Madison BIGBYers for good karma: I just found a
BLUE-WINGED WARBLER and a WATERTHRUSH species (probably northern) on the
southwest bikepath. These are relatively good birds, in my opinion, for
urban Madison. Blue-winged was just east of Odana/bikepath intersection,
singing loudly, and waterthrush was just east of Glenway/bikepath
intersection, chipping loudly. I'm heading back out there now!
Max Witynski,
Madison, Dane