[wisb] Blue Grosbeak

  • From: Mory Jahangir <mory.jahangir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 21:17:07 -0500

I finally got to see a Blue Grosbeak at Spring Green on Saturday. I would
like thank everyone that posted about this bird, and particularly thank
those who were there on Saturday.
I had wanted to see this bird for a number of years and travelled to Blue
Mound State Park near Pipestone Minnesota twice over the years to no avail.
It is indeed a beautiful bird.

I have a few pictures from Saturday on my newly revived blog, if you care
to see them.
http://moryj.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Mory Jahangir