[wisb] Birds & Beers - Milwaukee - Friday at 7:00

  • From: Tim Hahn <thahnbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:35:58 -0500

Birds and Beers - Milwaukee will be meeting at Cafe Hollander for our April
session this Friday at 7pm.  Cafe Hollander has a great beer selection and
a full food menu.  The address is 7677 W State Street.  It's along the
Menomonee River in Wauwatosa, so I plan on birding along the Oak Leaf Trail
before hand, and you join me if you can.  Hope to see you there!
http://www.cafehollander.com/tosavillage/

Cheers!

Tim Hahn
New Berlin, WI
(Waukesha Cty)

PS - I'm sorry for the late notice AGAIN!    I promise May will be better
planned.