[wisb] Bird TV

  • From: Kim Kreitinger <k.kreitinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:43:43 -0600

The Wisconsin Society for Ornithology would like to introduce Bird TV
("Bird Teaching Video") - a series of online educational resources created
and hosted by WSO for use by schools, nature centers & bird clubs, and
community members. The topics covered in the various episodes are diverse,
informative, sometimes humorous, and always stocked with beautiful imagery.
Bird conservation is a key component of education, and each and every
episode of Bird TV discusses how we can help to better protect our avian
resources. Please help us share this resource and spread the word!
Kim Kreitinger
President, Wisconsin Society for Ornithology
Madison, WI