[wisb] Re: Bird ID needed, Waukesha Co backyard bird

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:21:03 -0600

Greetings,
Thanks again for the responses. When tagged the images in the gallery with
the bird name the link quite working. I put up a new link and here it is for
those who wanted to view the images of the Yellow-rumped Warbler :

*https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/YellowRumpedWarbler#*

Sorry for the link problem, there is plenty of suet out for this bird now.

Good birding,

Jim Edlhuber
Twon of Genesee Waukesha Co