[wisb] Re: Belated Dane Co Weekend Sightings

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <agstutz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 01:34:11 -0600

 I saw the dark phase red-tailed hawk at the landfil on Nov. 30th this year.
As far as the landfill goes, they have been dumping over the top of the
highest part. So observing gulls, isn't as close as last year.
John Romano and I had the adult Glaucous gull on Waubesa this afternoon, but
nothing else of interest. Marty E. had the other good gulls there on Sunday.
  Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.