[wisb] Bay Beach Warblers (Brown Co.)

  • From: Richard Wilson <richardswilson51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:07:17 -0500

Tons of them this morning, in the area with the vines across the road from
the director's residence.  We later walked the usual (road past the nature
center, Hussong Trail, etc) and that was all quiet.  But there were still
lots of warblers in that first area when we left.
Unfortunately, many were, to us, CFs: Confusing Fall.  But we are confident
of our identifications of: TENNESSEE, NASHVILLE, CHESTNUT-SIDED, MAGNOLIA,
YELLOW-RUMPED, PALM, BLACKPOLL, AM. REDSTART, and WILSON'S.

Richard & Emily Wilson
Village of Allouez
Brown County