[wisb] BLACK SCOTER Prairie du Sac VFW park Sauk Co

  • From: JAMES F SCHWARZ <jfschwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 23:25:55 -0600

Sorry for the late post, but I was unable to get to a computer this afternoon.
My attempt to call other birders to have them post this info failed.

Anyway, there was a female BLACK SCOTER near the shore and a bit
up the Wisconsin River from the Prairie du Sac VFW park, Sauk Co.
There were no other birds in the area during the short time spent at
the park.

With luck someone will be able to find it there tomorrow.
Good luck.

Jim Schwarz
Madison