[wisb] Audio archives at Macaulay Library

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kevin <dkkearns@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:30:01 -0500

Kevin (and others) -

You can access thousands of audio recordings of birds and other animals
at the Macaulay Library website - as far as I know, it's free:

http://macaulaylibrary.org/index.do

Also, the Cornell "All About Birds" website has a limited selection for
each species - certainly not as comprehensive as "Birds of N. America
Online", which is the pay version (unless you're fortunate enough to
have university affiliation access, like me):

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/Page.aspx?pid=1478

Peter Fissel
Madison WI