[wisb] 9 Whooping Cranes will be released on Alabama refuge

  • From: Matt Mendenhall <mmendenhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WisBirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:01:54 -0600

Hi friends,
We have another news story on our blog you might be interested in:

Nine young Whooping Cranes that flew from Wisconsin to Alabama behind
ultralight planes last fall will not be led to refuges in Florida but instead
will be released on Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge near Decatur, Alabama.

http://cs.birdwatchingdaily.com/BRDCS/blogs/field_of_view/archive/2012/02/02/9-whooping-cranes-will-be-released-on-alabama-refuge.aspx

--
Matt Mendenhall
Associate Editor, BirdWatching