[wisb] 2 Pileated woodpeckers- Racine Co

  • From: David F <davef794@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:50:13 -0500

6 of us were able to get good looks at two Pileateds at Wadewitz.
Looking at one right now.
Very exciting.

David Flores
South Milwaukee, WI

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider
the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our
hands." Douglas Adams####################