[wisb] 12-15-12 Baltimore Oriole still present Washington County

  • From: bill askme <faithful_falcon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 08:10:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

The male Baltimore Oriole is present again today ( 12-15-12 )_ and  dining on
suet, seeds and California Cutie mandarin oranges in the rain this morning. I
doubt I will be out taking pictures today but will share one from yesterday for
those who need a birding fix on this damp December morn.  May all of you doing
the CDC be blessed with many great sightings.

Will he hang around until Christmas or beyond?  I will keep you all posted.

Lastly, late into the evenings, in a location not far from here, their are a
pair of GHO calling to each other.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50714031@N06/8273415753/in/photostream

William ( Bill or  Will ) Joers
Colgate, WI  (Washington County)