[www.SDVOB.coop] Corporate sponsor for May 2008 to May 2009.

  • From: "John Kolsun" <john.kolsun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wired@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:03:38 -0400

http://www.w3oc.com/w3vetnet__Gray_Blck.gifVeteran Business Network

Vet-Biz www.VetBizNetwork.net requires POCLink Software at a cost of $6,000
a year which is due in May.  Last year a corporate sponsor donated funds for
the POCLink software.  In my opinion Vet-Biz CAN NOT rely on finding a
$6,000 POCLink corporate sponsor for May 2008 to May 2009.  Therefore we are
asking ALL Vet-Biz members to register at www.w3VetNet.net.  We hope that
you will join us.  Yes you will have to register again (takes about 2
minutes).  If a $6,000 corporate sponsor comes forward... fine Vet-Biz will
operate as usual.  If a corporate sponsor does not come forward... we will
make a seamless transfer to the www.w3VetNet.net providing the same
information and services.

You can compare the two sites at this time

Thanks for your understanding.

John

GIF image