[WinPrnDev] Re: how to get correct print copies

  • From: "Dmytri Bazulin" <skif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 05:35:34 -0700

Peter,=20

I'm afraid to capture correct number of pages in RAW mode all the time =
you will have to parse the RAW stream (PCL, PostScript, HPGL, etc.)
I believe dmCopies in DEVMODE contains what driver puts there, and =
driver writers are not always consistent about doing so.=20

---
Best regards,=20
Dmytro=20