[WinPrnDev] Re: Install: Operation could not be completed (error 0x00003eb) - Vista SP1

  • From: "Rune Moberg" <jjflash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:05:20 +0100

I thought the width and resolutions were configured in the gpd file...

I will research the .gpd file more. Deleting the "*Feature: PaperSize"
section allowed me to install the printer, but any output would fail.
Simply replacing the .gpd file in the spool\drivers directory with the
old .gpd file repaired it.

--
Rune