[WinPrnDev] Re: How to recover data from printing language

  • From: "Paul Tykodi" <ptykodi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:43:12 -0400

Hi,

http://foo2xqx.rkkda.com/

xqxdecode tool available from the web site referenced above might be helpful.

Best Regards,

/Paul

--

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tel/Fax: 603-343-1820
Mobile:  603-866-0712
E-mail:  ptykodi@xxxxxxxxxx
WWW:   <http://www.tykodi.com/> http://www.tykodi.com

This e-mail reply and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting Services
LLC

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this
message

and any attachments. Thank you