[wineeg] Re: Some questions to Mitsar users

  • From: MCA1970@xxxxxxx
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:45:55 EST

The Mitsar system is a high-end, quality oriented product in my  professional
experience and opinion.

However, the complexity of the software at times borders on being
overwhelming. On a positive note, the WINEEG can do many advanced things. On
the  down
side, it does not tell you what a problem is when something doesn't work,  and
needs to be STREAMLINED.

For it to become more attractive to the average practitioner, the WINEEG
software needs to be greatly SIMPLIFIED. Many things can be condensed into
programming subroutines that can be achieved by just clicking on a button.

Finally, FDA-registration is crucial for liability reasons and those of us
in the trenches. If I can be of further help, please let me know.

Also, wanted to let you know your company could not have a better
representative in the USA than Dr. Leslie Sherlin. He is always helpful and
responsive.

Professionally yours,

Robert E. McCarthy, PhD, LPC, CCMHC, BCIA-EEG

Licensed & Board Certified Professional  Counselor
Fellow, American Association of Integrative Medicine
Associate  Fellow in EEG, Biofeedback Certification Institute of America

In a message dated 3/5/2008 9:26:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
alexandr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear  Users,

Mitsar company kingly ask you to help us and answer  the
following questions:

1. Is there enough information included in  patient card in WinEEG
software? If not, what exact fields would you like  to additionally
include?

2. Is it necessary to improve or redesign  the WinEEG final protocol
drawing? Are there any standard forms or  requirements that you think
should be implemented for the final report  drawing. If so, we would be
very grateful for examples.

All provided  information is necessary is helpful in improving the
software to benefit  you the Mitsar products user. Thank you very
much for you help.

Best  regards,
Mitsar Co.  staff