[wineeg] New driver for windows XP under way.

  • From: Joe Siri Ekgren <vennskap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:17:44 +0100

Jonelle and fellow electro-encephalonauts,

GeirFlatab=F8, and Marietta and Stefan are  signed up. Welcome!

Wytze van der Zwaag wrote that he has had some hiccups with WinEEG
and Windows XP, especially the communication with the slave PC for
ERP registering. Valery Ponomarev, the Mitsars eminent
software-developer, is working on a fix, i.e. a new driver. Wytze
will post as soon as he has news.
(For now I=B4m sticking with windoze 98.)

Joe