[wineeg] Mitsar Co. Ltd. - The 14th World Congress of Psychophysiology invitation

  • From: Alexander Grushvitskiy <alexandr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Foreign Users Group <wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:31:39 +0400

Dear Sirs,

We are glad to invite you to visit The 14th World Congress of Psychophysiology
"The Olympics of the Brain" that will take part in September in St.
Petersburg.

Mitsar Co. in cooperation with Prof. Juri Kropotov will make a
Neurobiofeedback workshop and EEG/ERP and BFB equipment presentation.

You are welcome to visit this event and our company.

Below are link for more information:
http://www.onlinereg.ru/site.php?go=92&lang=ENG
http://www.world-psychophysiology.org/iop2008/main_topics.htm

Best regards,