[wineeg] From Mitsar Co. Ltd. - WinEEG - Languge Changing and Access Code

  • From: "Andrey N. Grushvitskiy" <andrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:04:39 +0300

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I got to know that some our customer who have downloaded new version
of WinEEG software have troubles with language changing.

To change language from Russian to English after software installation
you have to open the software then choose in the main menu
"Language"- "Change" - "English". After it you have to REBOOT WinEEG
and language will be changed to that you have chosen.

Besides, the software is closed with access code and to get it you
have to e-mail us the serial number of your Mitsar-EEG system. It can
be found on the backside of Mitsar Amplifier (head box).

Best regards,
Andrew Grushvitskiy,
Mitsar Co. Ltd.,
Saint Petersburg, Russia