[windows_errors] [what_error_messages_really_mean_WinNTServer] trial version of Delphi expired,RE

  • From: "lill_frogger" <geo-metro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: what_error_messages_really_mean_WinNTServer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 19:08:57 -0000

This module was compiled with a trial version of Delphi. The trial
period has expired.
Internet explorer would not open with out this message,
I found what was going on on my friends pc ,she had a file
installed on her pc,it was found in the add and remove programs from
me ,it was called CPR,i deleted this and ran Ad Aware and it took
care of this problem,her internet explorer is running fine now and
no more error messages.

If it ever comes up on your pc turn your clock on your pc back about
3 days and delete this file from your add and remove programs then
down load ad aware and run it.
Do not bother doing a system restore,it wont take care of it .
I have heard of many getting this problem on the net and moast of
them re formatted to get rid of it.

Oh and im new to the club,the name is Dan

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/