[windows_errors] [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WinXP] Help, NTVDM.EXE error

  • From: "warship33331" <GEGoff2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WinXP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 01:13:48 -0000

Can Any one help me? I am trying to install the Cessna PPL course, I
get it installed and start it up, get the first screen and then get
a message that the system detected a "NTVDM.exe" problem and is
shutting down to the desk top. How do I correct this or change the
settings. I know the program will run on XP, I just can't get it to
work on mine.

I would be greatfull for any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Warship

Upgrade to 128-Bit SSL Security!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/p7cEmB/s7qGAA/yigFAA/67folB/TM