[windows_errors] Re: [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WinME] Re: HP all in one

  • From: "Frank Dowty" <frankdowty1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WinME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:59:43 -0800

Hello Albert

Thank you for the reply. I could not find anything about that error message
so I finally decided to go over and try to uninstall it for her and then see
if I could reinstall and get it to work. When I call to let her know I was
ready to try it she informed me that she had been working with HP and they
had instructed her in using regcleaner to remove the original install and
then reinstalled it and it was working. She also said that HP had not seen
that error.

Frank