[windows_errors] Re: [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_95] Win 95

  • From: markb <markb12000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_95@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:00:46 -0800 (PST)

I got 2 lap tops running w95 the first release
also have the full CD version of w95b with plus on it.
also got a laptop with windows 3.1, with a b&w
screen,the battery is toast
but works with the charger.
any more senseless babble needed to keep whaoo happy.
markb

--- mikeswhatsnews <mwn@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Is no one else using Win 95

=====
Planet Earth - a subsidiary of Microsoft®
we have no bugs in our software, Never!,
we do have undocumented added features,
that you will find amusing, at no added cost,
to you, at this time.

http://search.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/67folB/TM