[windows2000] Re: xp home can't see member server - Resolved

  • From: "Herchenbach, Jim" <jherchenbach@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:43:13 -0600

It worked as soon as I used FQDN....sheesh.  Since it wasn't really
logged in, it only makes since that I had to do that, can't really
figure out why I don't have to on the DC....but oh well.

Date:           1/20/2004
Time:           2:57:35 PM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       Server1
The logon to account: rbakersfield
 by: MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0
 from workstation: INSPIRON
 failed. The error code was: 3221225572

Event Type:     Failure Audit
Event Source:   Security
Event Category: Logon/Logoff
Event ID:       529
Date:           1/20/2004
Time:           2:57:35 PM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       Server1
Logon Failure:
        Reason:         Unknown user name or bad password
        User Name:      rbakersfield
        Domain:         INSPIRON
        Logon Type:     3
        Logon Process:  NtLmSsp