[windows2000] wrong domain name when logon to win2k server

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:40:04 +0200

Hi All,

I have a very annoying problem. We currently are migrating 4 different win2k
and NT 4 office domains to one windows 2000 domain.
All domains have trusts, which work fine.
We set up some servers for the new actrive directory domain. Every time I want
to logon to those servers through terminal services for administrative
purphoses, I have to change the domain name. By default, they show the domain
name of another domain.....
Is there a reg setting or something where you can set the default domain to be
it's own domain?????
On top of that, I also set up a files server, and that one wants to logon
locally be default........beats me.

Regards,

Dennis Appelboom
www.marviQ.com