[windows2000] Re: windows2000 Digest V5 #377

  • From: CSchwab@xxxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:52:05 -0500

Try this.

1) Open a Cmd window
2) csvde.exe -f c:\<filename.csv>

Clinton A. Schwab

CPAC, Inc.
Network Administrator
Phone (585) 382-2331
Fax (585) 382-2391
E-Mail cschwab@xxxxxxxx

windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/11/2006 01:32 PM
Please respond to
windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

windows2000 digest users <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
windows2000 Digest V5 #377

------------------------------------
windows2000 Digest               Mon, 11 Dec 2006                Volume:

In This Issue:
                 #1:             From: "Beckett, William \(Bill\)"
<bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                 Subject: [windows2000] User list

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:32:46 -0500
From: "Beckett, William \(Bill\)" <bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is anyone adept at exporting from AD out there? I would like to export
all pre-windows 2000 logon names to a text file. I have several OU's in
the domain...is there a way to do this globally? If so, how?

End of windows2000 Digest V5 #377

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please