[windows2000] user files

  • From: "Errol Sapir" <errol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 02:51:54 +0200

Hi=0D
I'm new to the group and hope you can help me with a problem I have setti=
ng
up user accounts on a Win2000 server.=0D
I need to set up over 1000 accounts with individual and private folders f=
or
each user. How does one do this efficiently. At the school where I work t=
he
idea is to give each pupil up to 5 MB space on the server where he or she
can store their work. With NT4 when setting up a user each one got a home
directory. Not so with 2000, unless I'm missing something.=0D
I hope my question is clear.=0D
TIA=0D
Errol

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: image/gif